|Nairobi City, Amboseli National Park, Lake Nakuru National Park, Maasai Mara Game Reserve
7 Days / 6 Nights safari
In an Upmarket 4WD Safari Cruiser
- Our guaranteed weekly departures ensure that you are not unecessarily delayed and/or kept from the commencement of your vacation.
- We only carry a maximum of 7 pax per safari cruiser thus ensuring that you have enough space and comfort
- Everyone gets a guaranteed window seat in our safari cruisers giving you every opportunity to enjoy an unobstructed view of the wildlife and landscape
- All our driver/guides are experienced and speak English fluently eliminating any unfortunate barriers to communication
- We give you a luxurious and extensive tour of the best game parks in Kenya
- Our guests are put up in a luxurious hotel, camp & beautiful lodges with en-suite facilities
- You will enjoy 3 delectable meals daily when on safari with us
- Your Real Africa Safaris’ tour manager will welcome you to our beautiful country which holds magnificent treasures in wait for you.
- One of those treasures is the scrumptious welcome dinner you will be treated to at one of the finest hotels in the city on your first night.
- Our guests get bottled water daily in our safari cruisers
- We have Flying Doctors Emergency Air Evacuation cover that extends to you for your own safety should the need arise
- We have some of the best upmarket 4 x 4 safari cruisers when taking you on tour. This goes to your comfort.
Day 1 Arrive Nairobi
After you have cleared with customs and immigration formalities, you will be met by an ever jovial and helpful tour manager. You will then be transferred to Southern Sun Mayfair where your tour manager will help you check in and you will be treated to a wonderfully scrumptious welcome dinner.
Your tour manager will also give you a quick rundown of what is in store for you, tell you a bit about the safaris and the pre-arranged destinations as well as give a quick touch up on the do’s and don’ts as far as a Real African Safari is concerned. This will be a golden opportunity for you to ask any questions and to get a little acquainted with the Kenyan culture. Once you are comfortable that you have all the information you need, your tour manager will leave you to enjoy an evening of well-deserved rest. (D.B).
Day 2 Nairobi - Amboseli
Wake up to a beautiful Kenyan morning and an even better breakfast. After check out, our professional driver guides will whisk you away, picnic lunches in tow, to the ever so picturesque Amboseli National Park where you will enjoy an en-route game drive that will get your ‘Real-African Safari’ underway.
You will then enjoy a savoury evening meal and spend the night at the luxurious Amboseli Sopa Lodge. (L.D.B).
Day 3: Amboseli National Park
The Amboseli National Park; which derives its name from a Maasai word meaning ‘Salty dust’, is special to all her visitors because she offers breath-taking views of Mt. Kilimanjaro (Africa’s tallest mountain) from anywhere within the park.
As if offering magnificent views of this great snow-capped African giant are not enough, Amboseli is home to the largest elephants on the continent. On some mornings, well over 600 of these titanic creatures are congregated in the swamps. Our guests will get a chance to not only marvel at these wonderful giants but to also track lions, cheetahs, wildebeests and the exceptionally rare black rhino.
All these can be experienced during our early morning and evening game drives. You will also enjoy delectable meals and spend an unforgettable night at the luxurious Amboseli Sopa Lodge. (L,D,B).
Day 4: Amboseli - Lake Nakuru National Park
After an ever so delicious breakfast, you will depart and set course for Lake Nakuru National Park. Picnic lunches will be served on the drive to one of the most interesting National Parks in the Great Rift Valley.
Our driver-guides make exceptionally good time and the party will arrive just in time for a picturesque evening drive in a park that has even more African wildlife to offer. Enjoy a beautiful star-lit night at Lake Nakuru Lodge where you will also get a chance to wine and dine within the beautiful and serene confines of the Lodge. (L,D,B).
Day 5: Lake Nakuru - Maasai Mara Game Reserve
The Maasai Mara is perhaps the most famous game reserve on this side of the moon. Her rugged expanse is home to some of the most ferocious predators known to man. Lions, leopards and cheetahs are in constant stealth mode as they stalk the beautiful herbivores that roam this gorgeous reserve.
Our driver-guides will take you via Narok on your way to yet another opportunity to see the famous Big Five during your afternoon game drive in Maasai Mara Game Reserve. After that, you can settle in to a wonderful evening meal and a rest-filled night at the gorgeous Mara Sopa Lodge. (L,D,B).
Day 6: Maasai Mara Game Reserve
The Mara is home to some 95 species of mammals, amphibians and reptiles and over 400 bird species. Nowhere in Africa is wildlife more abundant. It is for this very reason that you will absolutely enjoy your stay here. Get a chance to come face to face with some of the most famous African wildlife such as hippopotami, cheetah, Grant’s gazelle, impala, topi, Coke’s hartebeest, giraffe, Roan antelope, eland and wildebeest.
This is your chance to have the most exhilarating of experiences. You will not soon forget a day in the Mara as our guides show you the ins and outs of this gorgeous African expanse. This is the best chance to see the Big Five and to capture some of the most memorable and ‘National Geographic’ worthy images.
Enjoy morning and evening game drives and delight in the fact that a warm bed, a delicious dinner and a thrilling evening awaits you at Mara Sopa Lodge. (L,D,B).
Day 7: Maasai Mara Game Reserve - Nairobi - Depart
Conclude your memorable Real African Safari with a rich breakfast and a scenic drive back to Nairobi. You will arrive in the city at around midday; and just because you mean the world to us, we have included a transfer to your Nairobi hotel or to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
We also recommend:
- Visit the Endangered Mountain Gorillas of Rwanda and Uganda.
- Enjoy a beach holiday in Zanzibar and Pemba Islands; Tanzania.
- Mombasa beach, Diani beach, Watamu beach, Malindi beach and Lamu Island; Kenya.
- Climb Mount Kenya or Kilimajaro.
Small Group Tour
|START DATE||END DATE
NB: This tour can be booked on private basis on any Dates.
- Following is a legend for the meal abbreviations used on our itineraries:
- B = Breakfast
- L = Lunch
- D = Dinner
- 4WD Safari cruiser = 4 wheel drive Land Cruiser or Land Rover
- Bookings for 1 Pax will be on request and subject to there being other Pax booked on that departure
- Seasons are determined by the date of the first Real Africa Safaris service.
- The small group tours combine with other tours therefore clients may be required to change vehicles
Included in this tour:
- Traditional meet and greet service at the airport.
- Transfers in Nairobi on arrival and departure. These may be done in a minibus or an 18 seater coaches.
- Transportation on safari: Real Africa uses custom built 4X4 safari cruisers throughout on safari. Our customised 4X4 landcruisers and land rovers have comfortable seating arrangement with a window seat for every passenger. They are fully equipped and come with a pop-up roof for maximum photo opportunities with 360° view.
- Experienced English speaking driver / guides who are keen naturalists and people-oriented professionals.
- Welcome dinner at the Oasis restaurant
- Accommodation in high-end lodges and permanent camps, all with en-suite bathrooms and all meals daily except first night in Nairobi where only bed and breakfast is included, to allow guests try out Nairobi’s restaurants.
- All park entrance fees.
- Bottled water daily in our safari vehicle.
- AMREF Flying Doctors emergency evacuation cover.
- All government taxes.
Not included in this tour:
- International flights and visas
- Personal travel, medical and baggage insurance
- Any items and services not featured on the itinerary
- All services and items of a personal nature such as drinks, telephone calls and laundry
- Tips, gratuity to driver/guides and porterage
The following penalties will be levied for bookings cancelled with-in the corresponding cancellation periods shown below:
|Between 45 and 34 days prior to the date of arrival:||25% of the total booking value|
|Between 33 and 8 days prior to the date of arrival:
||50% of the total booking value|
|Between 7 days and no-show:
||100% of the total booking value|
Bookings are confirmed on ‘first come – first served’ basis. Provisional bookings will be held for maximum 7 days. Thereafter they will be released and space confirmed to the next customer.
Ann Hetherington - Real Africa Safaris Small Group Travellor
"Will tell our friends about Real Africa (and recommend) and would highly recommend our excellent guide Chumbosa. He is a credit to his country and the company."
Carole Burton, Barbara Bohm, Lorraine Smith - Real Africa Small Group Travel Experience.
"Very knowledgeable guide, great experience."
Katrina + Brendan Rowe - Real Africa Group Safari Experience.
"Its was a great pleasure to have Oswald Kimolo as our guide for the first 6 days. He was excellent in all ways."
Dennis (Mac) & Carole MacDonnell - Real Africa Safari Review.