Rose Riungu - Mungai
David Mungai Mngolia,
When we started Real Africa, we only offered private tours to couples and families. For us safaris and travel was a passion as well as a source of income. Soon after, with almost 100% client satisfaction, growth was inevitable. Today, Real Africa is a leading destination management company in East Africa and our level of quality has become the benchmark for many in our region. Our growth is largely attributed to 'word of mouth' from our extensive base of satisfied clients.
After many years managing other tour operator outfits in the region, we know this part of Africa well and have a passion for excellence. We aim to deliver the ‘Real Africa’ to our clients. We understand exactly what quality is, how important personal advice is, and what the ‘Real Africa’ experience entails.
Our success in delivering the best safaris and holidays is also attributed to the dedication and passion of our employees. As an organization we are committed to the development of our staff, as a result, our clients reap the benefits of dealing with people who do what they love and love what they do. In the testimonials page on this website you will see that our clients are full of compliments for our team.
We invest a great deal in vehicles and equipment, to ensure our clients get the very best during their time with us. We have our own 'all terrain' 4 wheel drive Land Cruisers that get you close to wildlife even under challenging conditions, meaning come rain or shine, your experience with Real Africa will be unforgettable.
All Glory to God!
We are committed to providing unique and satisfying customer experiences to all our clients in the leisure, Special Interest and Incentive segments through dedication, enthusiasm and creativity of a professional team motivated by our passion for excellence and success.
- 24 hour turn-around time for your quotation requests
- Hands-on operation. We are a small company that gives an excellent personalised service and guarantees quality.
- New fleet of well equipped, custom built 4WD safari cruisers
- Well trained and experienced guides who possess excellent driving skills and have a broad knowledge of the history, geography, people, cultures, wildlife and birds of East Africa
- All our clients are met and assisted by designated customer service staff on arrival and at the end of their safari with us, regardless of their time of arrival or departure
- Total flexibility with our safari options - you tell us what you want and we will design it
- On all our road safaris we provide bottled water daily in our safari vehicles
- Emergency air evacuation for all our clients if needed
- Exclusive to Real Africa: Babysitting service for families with babies
- Maximum 7 people per vehicle on our safaris
Member no. 202807
ATTA is the largest association serving and supporting business leaders in Africa. They have over 25 years of service in tirelessly promoting African tourism to a worldwide audience. With over 450 members, ATTA represents Africa’s largest network of tourism product covering not only accommodation and travel specialists in Africa, but a formidable selection of tour operators, representation, PR and marketing companies promoting tourism to Africa. Atta has forged Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) with similar organisations around the world forming an unprecedented network of travel specialists.